Monday, November 23, 2015

Court Street Royalty in the Heart of Wooster Square!

Ruby Crowned Kinglet!


Birding can be funny. We recently moved, but just across Wooster Square Park. Court Street dissects the park on the east side. Each side is lined by Historic Brownstones. I was heading off to the gym and was taking photos for the Wooster Square Blossom Blog. 

Court Street

Then I see it, a tiny bird fliting in and out of bushes.
Unfortunately, I didn't have my 400mm, but this little guy let me get close enough with  my 28-135mm.

A first for me. 

Why is birding funny? Well, you don't go looking for birds and there one is. Yesterday I saw a falcon for the third day in a row, I quickly outfitted the camera and out the door. Nothing. All the way to the gym, not a one tiny peep! Didn't see any birds!  

Enjoy this little birding on Court Street, New Haven.



































Birds Rule!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment